After word broke that NBA star Dwight Howard was attending the WWE tryout in Nashville, what other known athletes were in attendance?
PWInsider has confirmed a list of known athletes from a variety of different sports, who were in attendance at WWE’s SummerSlam tryouts in Nashville ahead of the premium live event.
According to the report, the following athletes were in attendance at the tryout –
Ja’Chai Baker – Football player for The University of South Alabama Athletics.
Amaya Barnes – Track and field athlete for Tiffin University who previously played basketball for Springfield High School in Ohio.
Anna Cononge – Atlanta area kickboxer Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and fitness competitor.
Wallace Cowins, Jr – Has played football for the University of North Alabama Lions as a defensive end.
Anna Keefer – a University of North Carolina Track and Field Star originally from Minnesota.
Lamonte McDougle – Defensive Lineman for The University of Texas at San Antonio football team who also previously played football for Washington State and West Virginia as well.
Lea Simone Mitchell – Michigan State alum who competed for five years on the University’s gymnastics team.
Talati Polamalu – A senior offensive lineman at Georgetown University, the nephew of NFL Hall of Famer Troy Polamalu
Trevor Robbins – Played football for the San Jose Spartans for six seasons in California. Robbins was named to the 2018 and 2020 Mountain West All-Academic teams and is currently an assistant coach for the team.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups