An audiobook version of Jon Moxley’s ‘MOX’ has now been released, narrated by the AEW star himself. The recording clocks in at just over 9 hours long.
MOX, which features stories from Moxley’s life both in and outside the ring, was originally published in November 2021.
AEW has now shared a snippet from the audiobook, with links to purchase through Apple Books, Audible and the Google Play store.
You can listen to the clip below:
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) June 17, 2022
Moxley is set to face NJPW’s Hiroshi Tanahashi for the AEW Interim World Championship at the upcoming Forbidden Door event.
A number of top NJPW names will reportedly appear on next week’s edition of Dynamite ahead of the June 26 pay-per-view.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records using our tracker right here.
More details on AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door, including the updated card, are available at this link.
- Another Big Sign Released Star Returning To WWE
- Several WWE Stars Pulled From Indie Event
- Kazuchika Okada & Jay White Announced For Trios Bout Ahead Of NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- AEW Star Wishes CM Punk & The Elite Situation ‘Didn’t Happen’
- Top NJPW Star Explains Why Co-Promotional Event With STARDOM Should Happen ‘Every Once In A While’
- WWE Stars Honor Late TV Star Jason David Frank
- AEW Star Praises Ricky ‘The Dragon’ Steamboat After Return Match
- Bayley Recruits Recent Celebrity WWE Signee to Damage CTRL?
- Correction On William Regal AEW Contract Status
- Sami Zayn/Roman Reigns Plans Revealed, William Regal WWE Return Update, Major WWE India Show – News Bulletin – November 28, 2022