The Bloodline are officially set to go to war with each other at WWE Money In The Bank.
Last night’s (June 16) episode of SmackDown saw Jimmy and Jey Uso officially depart the Bloodline, with Jey delivering a Superkick to the Tribal Chief after telling him that he was ‘out’.
The segment came after weeks of tension between Jey and the Bloodline, with Jimmy laying out Reigns at Night of Champions with a Superkick during the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championship main event against Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn.
Following last night’s show, and Jey’s refusal to fall in line, WWE has officially announced a ‘Bloodline Civil War’ tag team match for Money In The Bank, pitting Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa against the Usos.
The card for Money In The Bank continues to take shape, with Seth Rollins set to defend his World Heavyweight Championship against Finn Balor
A late change could be made to the line up for the women’s Money In The Bank Ladder match, which you can see here.
Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa vs. The Usos just announced for WWE Money In The Bank. pic.twitter.com/AGv6FLcI53
— Wrestling News (@WrestlingNewsCo) June 17, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Ex-WWE Star Edge (Adam Copeland) Joins AEW At WrestleDream 2023
- Jon Moxley Fined By AEW
- WWE Backstage Reaction To Edge (Adam Copeland) Departure & AEW Debut
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Explains Why He Left WWE To Join AEW
- Christian Cage Comments On Edge (Adam Copeland) Joining AEW
- Injured AEW Star Removed From Match At WrestleDream 2023
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Expected To ‘Fill The Gap’ CM Punk Left In AEW?
- Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Debut Match Opponent & Date Announced
- MJF Addresses Jay White AEW Attack Rumors
- WWE Raw Match Cancelled Due To Top Star Not Being Cleared