A new report has revealed that there are major changes to tonight’s WWE Raw script by Vince McMahon.
On the April 3 post-WrestleMania 39 edition of WWE Raw, Vince McMahon took control of the creative for the show backstage, leading to massive changes throughout the course of the broadcast. Since then, McMahon has been remotely looking over the creative for both Raw and SmackDown.
As previously reported, this has led to “bubbling paranoia” among WWE talent in regards to the Executive Chairman’s return to the company.
Per PWInsider Elite (via WrestlePurists), there have been some major changes to the script for tonight’s April 24 edition of WWE Raw made remotely by Vince McMahon.
The report notes that multiple sources have indicated there is some talent unhappiness due to the last minute nature of the changes.
It is not at the level of a few weeks ago following the Raw after Mania, but it is bubbling towards that point.
Earlier today, WWE announced that Triple H would appear on tonight’s show to make a huge announcement. You can find out the backstage speculation on what that announcement could be at this link.
We will have further updates on the changes to tonight’s WWE Raw script when they become available.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Faction To Add New Members Soon?
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- WWE Star Addresses Wrestling Future & Potential Retirement Plans
- VIDEO: Watch Backstage Moments From WWE Night Of Champions 2023