Brian Pillman Jr. appeared in the crowd at Fyter Fest this past Wednesday, and he’s going to be facing Shawn Spears in a match on Dark.
Pillman Jr. is signed to MLW but his deal allows him to work for AEW too. As per Dave Meltzer, MLW doesn’t have a problem with him appearing.
This won’t be Pillman Jr.’s official AEW debut as he did also compete in the Casino Battle Royale at Double Or Nothing 2019.
The rest of the card for Dark is as follows:
- Lucha Bros/The Butcher & The Blade vs. Joe Alonzo, Brady Pierce, Tony Donati & Faboo Andre
- Brandon Cutler & Peter Avalon vs. Dark Order (Stu Grayson & Evil Uno)
- Big Swole vs. Rache Chanel
- Orange Cassidy vs. Will Hobbs
- Frankie Kazarian vs. Luther
- Michael Nakazawa vs. Shawn Dean
- Scorpio Sky vs. Serpentico
We have an exclusive interview with Pillman Jr. hitting our WrestleTalk Interviews YouTube channel on Tuesday before his match.
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- MJF Says ‘F**k This Place’ In Response To Tony Khan’s Comments About Him
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Happy Corbin Welcomes Tyler Breeze Back At SmackDown Taping (Video)
- Tony Khan Addresses MJF Mentioning AEW Contract Issues On TV
- CM Punk Mocks WWE With Their Own History After Changing MITB Location
- Several Huge Stars Removed From WWE Money In The Bank Advertising?
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- Former WWE Agents Claim Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn Were Hard To Work With