An AEW name says he would represent anyone except for Swerve Strickland.
Mark Sterling has become one of the main managers in All Elite Wrestling. He has worked with a number of stars throughout his time in the company, including MJF and Jade Cargill. He is currently aligned with Tony Nese, who later formed a tag team with Josh Woods.
Throughout his time in AEW, Smart Mark has feuded with several stars. In 2022, he even positioned to have Swerve Strickland removed from the All Elite Wrestling roster and also threatened to take Wardlow to court for attacking security guards.
During a virtual signing for K&S WrestleFest, Sterling addressed the autographs of some AEW wrestlers. When he saw the signatures of Wheeler Yuta and Wardlow, he responded by calling them both “assholes”.
When asked whether he could see himself representing anyone else in AEW, Sterling answered:
“Honestly, I go where the money goes. Whoever wants me, except for Swerve Strickland, I’ll represent anybody in AEW. I would be willing to represent Wardlow if he asked. Wardlow, let me help you out.”
Sterling’s clients Tony Nese and Josh Woods will compete in the AEW Revolution Tag Team Battle Royale on the February 22 edition of AEW Dynamite.
Transcription via Fightful
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Major WWE Contract Expiring After WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver
- Report: WWE Talent Morale Affected By Vince McMahon Concerns
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- More On Rumored New WWE Championship Belt
- Surprise Ambush To End WWE NXT
- Former WWE Star Opens Up About Pregnancy
- AEW All Access First Ever Viewership Revealed