A new report has indicated that more AEW names are currently dealing with injuries, following recent announcements.
A fair portion of the roster have picked up injuries over the last few months, notably including AEW World Champion CM Punk, who suffered a foot injury earlier this month.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), a number of other talents are dealing with issues that have not been publicly disclosed.
Fightful plans to provide further updates on the injury situation following Wednesday’s episode of Dynamite.
Another champion who’s currently hurt is TNT titleholder Scorpio Sky, who aggravated a knee injury during his match on the June 3 edition of Rampage.
It has also recently came to light that former AEW Tag Team Champion Jungle Boy is currently on the shelf with a shoulder injury.
You can stay up to date with every injured AEW star’s expected return dates using our AEW injury tracker.
An interim AEW World Champion will be crowned at Forbidden Door, with Jon Moxley set to face off against NJPW’s Hiroshi Tanahashi.
Check out the updated card for the upcoming AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door pay-per-view right here.
- Spoiler On Karrion Kross WWE SmackDown Presentation
- Roman Reigns Status For WWE Extreme Rules Revealed
- More Released WWE Stars Returning On SmackDown, New WWE Couple Dating, Bray Wyatt Return Plans – News Bulletin – August 12, 2022
- Kayla Braxton Transitioning To WWE Commentator Role?
- What Does WBD Taking Over BT Sport Mean For WWE & AEW In The UK?
- Another Big Sign NXT’s Santos Escobar Is Heading To Main Roster
- Update On Major AEW Stars’ Contract Lengths
- Another WWE Star Expected To Get Old Name Back
- Match Results From WWE WrestleMania 39 Launch Party
- Road Dogg Had ‘Serious Arguments’ With Vince McMahon About AJ Styles