New details have emerged on the contract status of Mustafa Ali following his WWE return on last night’s episode of Raw.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Mustafa Ali’s contract is up in mid-2024.
WWE does have the contractual ability to freeze his deal due to inactivity, but they haven’t done so as of yet.
There is still a possibility that the company could freeze his deal due to his time off, but there has been no indication that they will do so.
As previously mentioned, Mustafa Ali returned on last night’s WWE Raw by interrupting Miz TV with United States Champion Theory before defeating The Miz in singles action.
Tommaso Ciampa, now known as just Ciampa, attacked Ali following his win to set up a feud.
We will have further updates on Mustafa Ali and his WWE return when they become available.
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Update On Another Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW