New details have emerged on the contract status of Mustafa Ali following his WWE return on last night’s episode of Raw.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Mustafa Ali’s contract is up in mid-2024.
WWE does have the contractual ability to freeze his deal due to inactivity, but they haven’t done so as of yet.
There is still a possibility that the company could freeze his deal due to his time off, but there has been no indication that they will do so.
As previously mentioned, Mustafa Ali returned on last night’s WWE Raw by interrupting Miz TV with United States Champion Theory before defeating The Miz in singles action.
Tommaso Ciampa, now known as just Ciampa, attacked Ali following his win to set up a feud.
We will have further updates on Mustafa Ali and his WWE return when they become available.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Kevin Owens Brings Back His Vicious Side At The Expense Of Ezekiel
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette