MJF’s mom brought a hilarious sign to Wednesday’s (May 11) edition of AEW Dynamite.
This week’s show aired from the UBS Arena in Long Island, NY. MJF’s mom attended the event with her own custom sign.
Underwhelmed by recent celebrations, her sign read:
“This asshole forgot to wish me a Happy Mother’s Day”
MJF’s mom has publicly commented on her son’s in-ring antics on numerous occasions, previously sharing her thoughts on his emotional promo from the February 23 edition of Dynamite.
On this week’s show, MJF and Wardlow met in the ring for a contract signing, that devolved into a brawl, with Wardlow standing tall.
Stay up to date with AEW TV win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- Cara Pipia Claims Ashley Massaro Was ‘Threatened’ To Keep Quiet About Alleged Rape, Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon Named
- WWE Star Confirms Torn ACL Injury
- Major Hint For WWE SummerSlam 2024 Location
- Former WWE Star ‘100%’ Open To Full-Time Return
- WWE Tag Team Partners Potentially Splitting Up
- Released WWE Stars Tease Potential Stable?
- Absent WWE Star Teases Return After Six Months Away
- WWE Feud Continues After Insults Thrown At Star’s Children
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024