Matt Riddle has shared a pitch for a WWE faction featuring himself, Randy Orton, and Hall of Famer Edge.
Prior to Randy Orton’s hiatus, fans were invested in the Viper’s storyline with his tag-team partner Matt Riddle, with the duo forming the popular team ‘RK-Bro’.
Speaking on WWE The Bump, Riddle noted that he wanted to form an alliance with both Edge and Orton called ‘Rated RK-Bro’, a play on RK-Bro, and the previous Rated RKO team.
When naming stars he’d like to be in a faction with, Riddle said:
“You got Cody, he’s a stallion. You know, if Randy ever comes back. That would be awesome.
“Edge — you know, for a minute there, I wanted to do Rated RK-Bro, you know. It’s a whole thing. I would love to be in a group.”
Randy Orton hasn’t wrestled since he and Riddle dropped the Raw Tag Team Championship to the Usos in May 2022.
Orton has been out of action dealing with a serious back injury.
Following previous concerns that Orton’s career could be over, a recent report indicated that the Viper is expected to be nearing a return.
While it was speculated that Orton could’ve returned at the July 1 Money in the Bank show, this ultimately didn’t happen.
For the latest update on Randy Orton click here.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler