It seems like some huge changes are coming to ROH after Tony Khan’s purchase of the promotion with a shift in booking.
Per Fightful Select, ROH head booker Delirious will be leaving the company following Supercard of Honor on April 1.
Delirious has served as head booker for the company since 2010 when he took over for current WWE star Adam Pearce. He also worked as a performer since 2004.
This change signals that AEW President Tony Khan will be taking over the booking for the promotion moving forward.
As previously noted, there were some talent like Killer Kross and Scarlett who were set for the Supercard of Honor show, but they have not been contacted since Khan has taken over.
We will have further updates on ROH and Supercard of Honor when they become available.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Incredible Brock Lesnar Gesture At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- AEW Star Makes Surprise AAA Appearance, Match Set For TripleMania XXXI
- AEW Star Wants ‘One More Run’ As A Wrestler
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Absent AEW Star ‘Not Being Brought Up Creatively’
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans