Former SmackDown Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey was fined and suspended by WWE at SummerSlam in Nashville last month, assaulting the referee after her defeat to Liv Morgan.
Rousey made her return on this week’s episode of SmackDown, when she hopped the barricade prior to the Shayna Baszler and Liv Morgan contract signing with a big bag of money, emptying the money onto the table.
Rousey then had a conversation with Shayna Baszler on the rampas she exited, telling the Queen of Spades that she ‘used to be a killer’ before Liv Morgan ultimately put her through the table.
Rousey took to Instagram to comment on the segment, telling WWE to use the cash she gave them wisely, claiming that it could help them with the ‘budget cuts’.
Use that cash wisely @wwe – Maybe it can help with those “budget cuts”. Bring back some asses for me to kick.
Since Vince McMahon’s retirement, several released WWE stars have already made their return to the company, namely Dakota Kai, Dexter Lumis, Karrion Kross, Scarlett and Hit Row, with the returns reportedly ‘not stopping soon’.
View this post on Instagram
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Trick Williams Breaks Silence After Title Loss To Dominik Mysterio
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Reveals WWE Backstage Reaction To AEW Switch
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- Recent WWE Surprise Was A ‘Late Creative Decision’
- John Cena Opens Up On Relationship With The Rock Following SmackDown Interaction
- VIDEO: Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) Immediate Backstage Reaction To AEW Debut
- SmackDown Star Shares Cryptic Message Amid WWE Absence
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Pitches For Major First-Time Ever Dream Match