SmackDown star Ronda Rousey has commented on WWE ‘White Rabbit’ speculation, sharing her own theory on what all the clues mean.
Since the September 16 edition of SmackDown, WWE has dimmed the lights during dark segments on their shows and played Jefferson Airplane’s ‘White Rabbit’. Some have speculated that with this, along with some other clues, WWE is teasing the return of Bray Wyatt.
Wyatt isn’t the only name that fans have theorised about, with stars such as Karrion Kross also being speculated about.
On a gaming stream, Ronda Rousey noted that she feels these are teases for Wyatt’s return, noting:
“During the breaks between matches, they’ve been doing this thing where they turn off the lights and they play ‘White Rabbit.’ We all have our theories about what it means, but I like to think that it’s Bray Wyatt coming back.”
Wyatt hasn’t wrestled since WrestleMania 37 in April 2021. He was released from his WWE contract that July.
The former Universal Champion has reportedly had recent talks with WWE, which you can read more about right here.
Rousey is currently preparing to challenge for Liv Morgan’s SmackDown Women’s Championship at Extreme Rules.
Check out the announced card for the October 8 premium live event right here.
Transcription via Fightful.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- Triple H Makes Change To Gunther’s Ring Name?
- Here’s What Saraya Had To Say During First AEW Promo
- AEW Dark: Elevation Spoilers For October 3 Revealed
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- Malakai Black Shows Off Incredible New Head Tattoo (PHOTO)
- MJF Match Announced For October 5 AEW Dynamite