Former WWE star Ryback has claimed that the company have attempted to stop him talking about Vince McMahon.
Following his WWE departure in 2016, Ryback has alleged that the company has attempted to silence him in part due to their broken relationship.
The former Intercontinental Champion has recently been attempting to prove that WWE is behind his social media accounts being restricted.
Ryback has now taken to Twitter to claim that five months ago, WWE’s legal team proposed a settlement in the ongoing battle for the Ryback trademark.
alleging that the company has also tried to get him to stop telling ‘the truth about WWE’, Ryback tweeted:
“Over 5 months ago @wwe legal reached out to propose a settlement, as they’re going to lose the RYBACK TM. They want past rights and for me to sign a NDA. They’ve repeatedly tried telling me to stop talking about @VinceMcMahon and the truth with @wwe. You must right all wrongs.
“The one thing people need to understand is they threatened my job in 2012 with a multi million dollar malpractice suit I had for my ankle injury. They told me if I dropped it they would take care of me and all would be forgotten from the past. I trusted them and they lied.”
Ryback went on a heated rant following the latest wave of WWE Performance Center releases, insulting McMahon and his late mother.
Recent reports have claimed that the backstage consensus on Ryback is that he’s a ‘head case‘.
There have been over 20 talents who have left WWE this year so far. You can read a list of the departures at this link.
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- Claudio Castagnoli Says AEW Makes Him Feel Like “A Kid In A Candy Store”
- Claudio Castagnoli Makes AEW Debut At Forbidden Door
- Tony Khan Announces ROH Pay-Per-View ‘Death Before Dishonor’
- Katsuyori Shibata Makes Appearance At Forbidden Door
- Pac Crowned Inaugural AEW All-Atlantic Champion
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut