WWE has now deactivated Sasha Banks & Naomi’s Facebook pages, following them walking out on Monday’s WWE Raw taping.
As pointed out by WrestlingNews.co, you can no longer access the official WWE Facebook pages for the former Women’s Tag Team Champions.
Trying to access either page through a link will bring up the following message:
This content isn’t available right nowWhen this happens, it’s usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it’s been deleted.
On Friday’s edition of SmackDown, it was announced that the two stars had been stripped of the Women’s Tag Team Championship, and had been suspended indefinitely.
WWE has also removed all Sasha Banks & Naomi merchandise from WWE Shop.
A video has since emerged of Sasha Banks at a concert following the walkout.
A former WWE writer has indicated that Banks and Naomi’s WWE contracts are set to expire soon.
We will continue to provide updates as they become available.
WWE has pulled Sasha Banks and Naomi’s Facebook pages.
— Wrestling News (@WrestlingNewsCo) May 21, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star