Seth Rollins has named his Mount Rushmore of pro wrestling.
Throughout his career on the independent scene and then coming to WWE in 2010, Seth Rollins has become known as one of the all time great in-ring performers of his generation.
One of the more underrated qualities of Rollins is his knowledge of pro wrestling history, which makes him an interesting person to ask about who he considers the best to ever do it.
Speaking on The Pat McAfee Show, the former WWE Champion was asked to name his Mount Rushmore of pro wrestling. He answered:
“The gate one is Cena, Rock, Austin, Hogan. That’s the money gate.”
“The in-ring, it gets crazy. You’ve probably got Shawn, Shawn Michaels….I go, Shawn. I go Eddie Guerrero. Bret The Hitman Hart…..Man, I’m going to throw out a wild one for you guys because he’s currently performing right now, but the ‘American Dragon’ Bryan Danielson. Daniel Bryan…his body of work, I think, when it’s all said and done will stack up with those guys.”
“I hope to be in the conversation one day. Maybe in the conversation or a whisper on the side, something like that, but I think that’s it for me. Those are my two Mount Rushmore’s.”
During this interview, Rollins also revealed that the beef between his wife Becky Lynch and Ric Flair was over following Raw 30.
Also, the WWE Raw star also seemingly continued to tease his upcoming WrestleMania 39 program by once again slamming Logan Paul for being in it for himself.
Rollins is set to challenge for the United States Championship in the Elimination Chamber next Saturday in Montreal.
Transcription via Wrestling News
- New AEW Signing Confirmed
- The Rock Breaks Heel WWE Character To Send Message To Triple H
- Injury Concern For Top WWE Star After Elimination Chamber?
- Ole Anderson Passes Away
- Jack Perry’s First Match Since CM Punk Incident At AEW All In 2023 Confirmed
- Rumoured WWE Signing Officially Set To Become Free Agent
- CM Punk Reacts To Not Being Included In WWE 2K24
- Former WWE Champion Out With Injury
- Randy Orton Has Brutally Honest Reaction To Man Using RKO In Public
- Becky Lynch Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations