A WWE star has confirmed that the animosity with Ric Flair has been squashed and this all happened at WWE Raw’s 30th Anniversary show.
Speaking on the Pat McAfee Show, Seth Rollins echoed sentiments shared by Ric Flair on his own podcast, saying:
“The beef is squashed between him and Becky Lynch. I’ll put it out there right now. Beef squashed between Ric Flair and Becky Lynch.
“To be fair, my wife never had beef with Ric. Ric had beef with her and he was man enough to come up to apologize to myself and to her.
“I thought that was awesome because I love Ric and want to have a ton of respect for him and the fact that he was able to put his ego aside, bygones be bygones.
“We had a good moment at Raw 30 and he is the Nature Boy, one of the greatest of all time, on the Mount Rushmore of any wrestling list.”
Flair had previously vented his frustration that Becky Lynch was referring to herself as ‘The Man’ in promos during her feud with Charlotte Flair.
The Nature Boy had made his opinion known through Twitter posts though revealed that, at WWE Raw 30 on January 23, he’d taken Lynch aside to address the issue.
Transcript from WrestlingNews.co.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?