The identities of the Dyad were revealed on tonight’s episode of NXT 2.0 as Joe Gacy said that the final step of purification has been completed.
After creepily lurking during the Cameron Grimes versus JD McDonagh match earlier in the night, Joe Gacy popped up in a backstage segment to finally reveal the identities of the Dyad.
Debuting Jagger Reid and Rip Fowler, the Dyad were revealed to be the much speculated about duo formerly known as Grizzled Young Veterans.
Telling them, “your past will stay where it belongs, behind you.” Gacy also revealed new attire for the Dyad as they shed their crushed red velour cloaks to reveal plain button down shirts for both, continuing the faction’s creepy counselor vibe.
Joe Gacy teased even more members of their faction, saying “there plenty of shade under the schism’s tree,” and saying that others will follow.
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) July 20, 2022
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw
- Former WWE World Champion Set For Title Match At NXT Deadline
- WWE Star Takes Another Shot At Kenny Omega
- Sami Zayn & Kenny Omega Continue Twitter Back And Forth
- Update On Plans For The AEW Fight Forever Video Game
- AEW Star Addresses Criticism Towards New In-Ring Style