Former two-time NXT Champion Karrion Kross made his return to WWE on last week’s episode of SmackDown alongside Scarlett, where he attacked Drew McIntyre to close out the show.
Kross was infamously called up to the WWE main roster back in July of 2021, still the NXT Champion at the time, when he lost his debut match to Jeff Hardy in around two minutes.
Kross was stripped of his NXT presentation, and given a helmet and straps before his release back in November after only 5 months on Raw.
Fightful Select (subscription required) has provided an update on Kross’ WWE return, noting that Triple H is a big supporter of Kross and Scarlett, and was ‘dismayed’ with how Kross was handled on the main roster last year.
The report also reiterates that Kross is listed as SmackDown’s number two heel internally, behind only Roman Reigns.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- WWE Raw Star Moved Back To NXT, Reforms Tag Team
- Update On Whether Jungle Boy Has Officially Undergone Name Change
- The Incredible Story Of Deaf WWE NXT Wrestler Myles Borne
- Thunder Rosa Comments On Saraya’s AEW Debut
- Saraya Teases Match With Popular AEW Star
- Bianca Belair Appears As ESPN College Game Day Guest Picker
- Update On When Elias Will Return To WWE Television
- Darby Allin Gets Stitches Following AEW Rampage Grand Slam (Photo)
- WWE Raw Star Explains What Triple H Tells WWE Stars Before They Go Out
- The Hilarious Reason Teddy Long Is Trending On Twitter