Triple H has commented on his current role with WWE, following his ‘elevation’ to Chief Content Officer of WWE.
The Game took over WWE creative in late July following Vince McMahon’s departure. He was officially named Chief Content Officer on September 6.
Speaking on LadBible TV, Triple H confirmed that he oversees all areas of creative. Triple H said:
“I do a little bit of everything for WWE. If you want the exact title, I’m the Chief Content Officer for WWE. I oversee everything that has to do with creative of everything we do from top to bottom.
Run our talent, run our talent development, our recruiting process, sort of the life cycle of the talent from the moment we identify them in college, or wherever they’re going to start from. All the way through to the end of their careers.”
Discussing WWE recruitment, Triple H noted:
“They can come to our performance center, they can do all those things. Meanwhile, they’re out there for us sort of talking about WWE to every sporting event they go to.
“Athletes around the country they’re talking about WWE and for most of them when they graduate college, WWE is the opportunity they are looking at to become a WWE Superstar.
“For ones that don’t, that promotion the entire time is phenomenal for us.”
WWE SVP of Talent Operations and Strategy James Kimball has revealed an interesting WWE rule regarding NXT call-ups, which you can read more about right here.
Transcription via SEScoops.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Trick Williams Breaks Silence After Title Loss To Dominik Mysterio
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Reveals WWE Backstage Reaction To AEW Switch
- Recent WWE Surprise Was A ‘Late Creative Decision’
- VIDEO: Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) Immediate Backstage Reaction To AEW Debut
- SmackDown Star Shares Cryptic Message Amid WWE Absence
- John Cena Opens Up On Relationship With The Rock Following SmackDown Interaction
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Pitches For Major First-Time Ever Dream Match