We appear to now know the name of the group of Adam Cole, Kyle O’Reilly and Bobby Fish in All Elite Wrestling.
It was previously speculated that the group would be using the name ‘Paragon’, due to Cole mentioning the word in a promo shortly before the Trademark filing was made public.
However, another recent trademark filing was filed recently, with this one absolutely being the name of the group, no ifs ands or buts.
AEW filed to trademark the term ‘Undisputed Elite’ back on March 21, per the USPTO. The following description accompanied the filing:
Mark For: UNDISPUTED ELITE™ trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of fan clubs; Providing a website featuring entertainment information in the fields of sports and entertainment; Providing entertainment information in the fields of sports and entertainment via a website; Conducting entertainment exhibitions in the nature of wresting exhibits and performances by professional wrestlers; Entertainment in the nature of wrestling contests; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network.
AEW also recently filed the trademark on ‘AEW Fight Forever’ for use for video game purposes, with many believing it to be the name of the upcoming AEW video game.
For a full list of all AEW trademark filings of 2022 so far, click here.
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split
- NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez Announces Mystery Partner Is…
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- NXT Star References Recent Twitter Beef With Main Roster WWE Star On TV
- AEW Star Calls Tony Khan ‘The Best Boss I’ve Ever Worked For’
- WWE Raw Viewership & Demo Rating Decrease For February 6 Episode
- NXT Star Freaks Out After Interaction With Ava Raine
- NJPW & IMPACT Wrestling Announce Huge Crossover Show
- Big Return On WWE NXT
- Another Anoa’i Family Member Pitched For WWE Bloodline Faction