Triple H’s return to WWE as the EVP of Talent Relations has led to a major backstage shakeup in WWE, most notably seemingly confirming that John Laurinaitis is gone from the company.
Bruce Prichard was named as the interim EVP of Talent Relations after Laurinaitis had allegations against him following the Wall Street Journal article.
Triple H’s return marks the end of Prichard’s interim run as the EVP of Talent Relations, but he is not done with WWE altogether.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Bruce Prichard will resume his job in the company’s creative.
There were some concerns among talent regarding having someone work both of those spots, but Fightful haven’t heard that things went anything other than smoothly in that regard thus far.
Triple H, as well as Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan, are reportedly set to travel to tonight’s SmackDown show in Boston.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?