An update has emerged on former WWE backstage name Ryan Katz returning to WWE under Triple H.
Ryan Katz, who previously worked on Triple H’s creative team in NXT, recently confirmed that he’ll be returning to WWE soon.
Per PWInsider, Katz will be returning to his duties shortly, possibly this week. It was noted that there’s talk of additional members of Triple H’s previous ‘Black & Gold’ NXT team re-joining WWE.
In addition to Katz, ‘Road Dogg’ Brian James is another name who has returned to WWE following the change in management.
Brian James now works as the WWE Senior Vice President of Live Events, following Jeff Jarrett’s WWE departure.
Triple H is currently the Chief Content Officer of WWE. He took over WWE creative following Vince McMahon’s retirement in late July. Following Vince’s departure, Stephanie McMahon and Nick Khan became co-CEOs.
More details have emerged on recent backstage changes under the regime of the new management team, which you can read more about right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Major WWE Target To Become Free Agent In January 2024
- WWE Star Teases Potential Free Agent Target
- WWE Creative Plans Changed For Two Stars Due To ‘Tremendous Support’ Backstage
- Braun Strowman WWE Status Update After Serious Neck Surgery
- Big Departure From AEW Confirmed
- WWE Star Makes In-Ring Return After Reported Concussion
- Absent WWE Star Has First Match In Several Months
- Big Update On WWE 2K24 Release Plans
- Video Footage Of Fan Jumping Barricade To Confront WWE Star At Untelevised Event
- Raw Star Who ‘Never Wins’ Addresses WWE Booking