WWE NXT 2.0 star Tony D’Angelo suffered an injury scare at NXT’s recent live event in Largo, Florida.
D’Angelo faced off with Cameron Grimes on the show, before the match was ended abruptly due to D’Angelo seemingly suffering an arm injury in the match.
However, in an update from the Wrestling Observer, D’Angelo appears to be fine, with the injury either being a storyline or not serious, noting that there are people in the company saying storyline, while others were just downplaying it.
The D’Angelo Family will be a man down going forward however, as member Troy ‘Two Dimes’ Donovan was released last night due to a policy violation.
You can keep track of all WWE injuries and latest updates at this link.
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition
- Major Bryan Danielson Update Following AEW Collision Injury Scare
- WWE Star Ruled Out For 8-12 Months With Legitimate Injury
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- Rhea Ripley & Other Stars React To Incredible Moment At WWE Event
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- Video Footage Of Brock Lesnar’s Daughter Shattering Records For Shot Put
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete