WWE NXT 2.0 star Tony D’Angelo suffered an injury scare at NXT’s recent live event in Largo, Florida.
D’Angelo faced off with Cameron Grimes on the show, before the match was ended abruptly due to D’Angelo seemingly suffering an arm injury in the match.
However, in an update from the Wrestling Observer, D’Angelo appears to be fine, with the injury either being a storyline or not serious, noting that there are people in the company saying storyline, while others were just downplaying it.
The D’Angelo Family will be a man down going forward however, as member Troy ‘Two Dimes’ Donovan was released last night due to a policy violation.
You can keep track of all WWE injuries and latest updates at this link.
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- AEW Rampage Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Gisele Shaw Comes Out As Transgender
- Bray Wyatt’s New Ring Name Revealed?
- Pat McAfee Challenges Happy Corbin To SummerSlam Match
- Aliyah Pulled From WWE SmackDown Match
- Report: Huge ROH Show Announcement Imminent
- Amanda Huber Shares Heartbreaking Story Behind An Infamous Brodie Lee Pic
- Tammy Sytch Legal Update
- Viking Raiders Return As Heels With New Look On WWE SmackDown