Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions The Usos have hit yet another insane WWE championship milestone.
The Usos have reigned over the WWE tag division for a long time. 500 days to be exact.
November 30 marked Jimmy & Jey Uso’s 500th day as SmackDown Tag Team Champions.
The duo notably won the gold from Rey & Dominik Mysterio at last year’s Money in the Bank premium live event on July 18, 2021.
The Usos are currently recognised as the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions.
The popular stars unified the SmackDown and Raw tag titles following their champion vs champion win over RK-Bro on the May 20 edition of SmackDown.
The Bloodline members officially became the longest reigning WWE Tag Team Champions of all time on November 14.
On this date, they passed the record of 483 days previously set by Big E, Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods of the New Day.
The Usos most recently defended their gold against Kingston & Woods on the November 11 episode of SmackDown.
The Bloodline were all in action at Survivor Series 2022, teaming up to battle the Brawling Brutes, Drew McIntyre & Kevin Owens in a WarGames bout.
WWE reportedly has big plans for The Usos at WrestleMania 39, which you can read about right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- VIDEO: AEW Entrance Theme Plays At Royal Rumble Event
- Report: WWE/Saudi Arabia Relationship ‘Absolutely A Factor’ In Sami Zayn Plans
- Spoiler For Entrant #1 In Royal Rumble Match Revealed?
- VIDEO: Another Failed Kofi Kingston Royal Rumble Moment
- Spoiler On Former Champion Planned For Tonight’s Royal Rumble
- Surprising Planned WWE Royal Rumble Match Order Revealed
- Cody Rhodes Wins WWE Royal Rumble 2023
- Here’s What Happened During WWE’s Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Top WWE Star Calls CM Punk ‘A Cancer’, Tells Him ‘Go Do Something Else’
- Royal Rumble Sets Up Massive WrestleMania Match?