According to the WWE.com roster page, Ludwig Kaiser has had his name altered once again, for the second time this week in fact.
Many people noticed earlier this week that WWE.com had changed his name from Ludwig Kaiser to Ludvig Kaiser.
Well, they’ve changed it back. It’s now Ludwig Kaiser again.
It’s unclear right now whether it being changed the first time was a mistake, or whether it wasn’t a mistake and they simply changed their minds about changing it.
Before his WWE.com profile changed earlier this week, Fightful mentioned last week that he was listed as Ludvig Kaiser on backstage documents at SmackDown, but reported at the time that it was simply a mistake.
Kaiser was of course Marcel Barthel in NXT, which is his real name, so it had to be changed upon his call-up to the main roster in April.
We’ll keep you updated on this emotional rollercoaster if there are any more updates.
You can keep track of all WWE name changes of 2022 at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- PHOTO: New WWE Undisputed Universal Championship Belt Revealed
- What Happened With The Bloodline On SmackDown June 2
- Another WWE Star Qualifies For Money In The Bank Ladder Match
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- CM Punk Reportedly Interested In Feuding With New AEW Star
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed