WWE has confirmed that next year’s WrestleMania 39 event will air across two nights.
As is tradition, a commercial for next year’s Show of Shows aired during WrestleMania 38 Saturday. It was announced that the 2023 event will air in two parts, on April 1 & 2.
This marks the fourth straight iteration of WrestleMania to span two nights, following the 2020, 2021 and 2022 events.
A previous report indicated that WrestleMania will be a two night event moving forward, with many backstage believing this format works better than one long show.
WrestleMania 39 will air from California’s SoFi Stadium which seats 70,000 fans, but can be expanded to over 100,000 seats for ‘major events’.
#WrestleMania comes to @SoFiStadium in 2023!
SATURDAY, APRIL 1
SUNDAY, APRIL 2 pic.twitter.com/1X0FaFDivY
— WWE WrestleMania (@WrestleMania) April 3, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Faction To Add New Members Soon?
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- WWE Star Addresses Wrestling Future & Potential Retirement Plans