WWE Hall of Famer Eric Bischoff is now a bald man, and did so for a great cause.
Bischoff took part in a charity head shaving at Top Guy Weekend with AdFreeShows last night (June 25).
Bischoff raised $13,500 to donate to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Bischoff had his head shaved by the top donors of the charity, who got the opportunity to shave the WWE Hall of Famer’s head as well as donate money to the children’s hospital.
You can see the photos of the event below.
Bischoff recently discussed his role in WWE from 2019 before his departure, as well as whether or not he would want to work for either WWE or AEW in the future.
— Conrad the Mortgage Guy (@HeyHeyItsConrad) June 26, 2023
— AdFreeShows.com (@adfreeshows) June 25, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title