UPDATE: The full list of names set to take part in a WWE tryout this week has been revealed, which you can read here.
It was recently reported that WWE was set to hold tryouts at the WWE Performance Center this week following the Endeavor merger.
In an update from PWInsider, the tryouts are set for later this week, and one name that is confirmed to be attending is a fourth generation wrestling star.
Brogan Finlay, the son of Dave ‘Fit’ Finlay, is set to be a part of this week’s NXT tryouts in Orlando.
Finlay has been wrestling since 2021, mostly as a part of the Southeastern Independent wrestling scene.
Jade Cargill was reportedly also at the WWE Performance Center today following her AEW departure and reported upcoming signing with WWE.
Details on Jade’s reported creative plans after she signs with WWE have been revealed, which you can see here.
Another former AEW star, Brian Pillman Jr, also reportedly signed with WWE earlier this month, though he is yet to make television.
We will keep you updated if any more notable names are set to attend the tryouts.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Trick Williams Breaks Silence After Title Loss To Dominik Mysterio
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Reveals WWE Backstage Reaction To AEW Switch
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Winning Back The NXT North American Championship
- Two AEW Stars Expected To Take Time Off
- Recent WWE Surprise Was A ‘Late Creative Decision’
- John Cena Opens Up On Relationship With The Rock Following SmackDown Interaction
- VIDEO: Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) Immediate Backstage Reaction To AEW Debut
- SmackDown Star Shares Cryptic Message Amid WWE Absence