The coronavirus has wreaked havoc on much of the world as of late. Panic has taken hold of many and precautions have been taken in groups of people and fans. WWE has now issued a public statement about the virus and WrestleMania.
Here is the quote from ESPN:
“The health and safety of our fans, performers and employees are our top priorities and we are monitoring the situation closely with our partners and government officials in Tampa Bay.
We remain committed to hosting WrestleMania at Raymond James Stadium on Sunday, April 5, and like other entertainment properties in the U.S., there are currently no plans to cancel or postpone our upcoming events.”
The virus has already led to the cancelation of events like the New Japan Cup. Although WWE has remained insistent that they will not be canceling WrestleMania, gathering thousands of people remains a worrisome idea. Especially if all of WWE’s fan Axxess events go ahead as planned.
Are you going to WrestleMania 36? Let us know on Twitter!
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name