The ratings for WWE Raw from Monday, February 7 are in, and proves the Winter Olympics preemption has led to a new record low.
According to Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, this week’s show scored 1.387 million viewers and a 0.36 rating in the key 18-49 demographic.
The viewership on SyFy Network is the lowest all-time for the show. This week’s episode was preempted on USA Network due to the Winter Olympics.
The Olympics scored 2.071 million viewers and a 0.40 in the 18-49 demo. The total viewership is higher than WWE Raw has done since August 23.
The 0.40 in 18-49 demo for the Winter Olympics is under what Raw has done in several weeks.
Raw’s 0.36 rating in 18-49 is slightly better than Raw’s lowest ever on the USA Network back on December 6.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm