WWE star Dolph Ziggler appears to have referenced an AEW backstage confrontation involving his brother Ryan Nemeth, and CM Punk.
Ryan Nemeth and CM Punk reportedly had a confrontation at the June 21 Dynamite taping, following a previous tweet from Ryan calling Punk “literally the softest man alive” after Punk’s Collision return promo.
Dolph Ziggler has now decided to celebrate ‘hunk appreciation day’ (Ryan Nemeth’s nickname being the ‘Hollywood Hunk’), sharing a tweet which many have interpreted as a jab at AEW’s CM Punk, or at least a timely supportive message for Ryan Nemeth after the recent news came out.
I can’t stand that scumbag, hunk
but it is #HunkAppreciationDay
so I will abide & “be a hunk”
how are you celebrating ?#hunkappreciationday
Ziggler’s post also featured a photo of himself wearing Ryan Nemeth’s ‘Hollywood Hunk’ t-shirt with the AEW logo on it.
You can view Ziggler’s full post below. Ziggler also appeared on on this past Monday’s episode of Being The Elite, which you can read about at this link.
For more details on the situation surrounding Ryan Nemeth and CM Punk, follow this link.
For all future updates on Punk, click here.
— Nic Nemeth (@HEELZiggler) August 15, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Released WWE Star Says He Received High Praise From The Bloodline
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release