A WWE star would like to fight in the UFC following the TKO launch.
On September 12, Endeavor officially announced the completion of the merger of WWE and UFC under the launch of the TKO Group Holdings company.
This merger has led many fans to speculate and question how much crossover will take place between the two hugely popular sports entertainment promotions.
In the past, the likes of Ronda Rousey and Matt Riddle have gone from the Octagon to the WWE squared circle, while stars such as Batista, Bobby Lashley and CM Punk have left the WWE ring for the MMA world.
On September 13, SmackDown star Cameron Grimes took to social media to seemingly tease himself as the next crossover star. He simply wrote:
It remains to be seen if Cameron Grimes or any other WWE star will make the jump to the UFC or if any UFC stars like Connor McGregor (who has teased a WWE match in the past) will appear on WWE TV.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed