The 2023 Money In The Bank premium live event is set to take place this Saturday at London’s O2 Arena.
The show will feature the men’s and women’s Ladder matches, with many stars set to make their first appearance in the match.
One of those names is Zoey Stark, who spoke on WWE Die Woche ahead of the show, where she was asked who she would want to cash in on if she wins the briefcase.
“Rhea Ripley [for the WWE Women’s World Championship], I want to face Rhea. I think we’ll have a great match. It’d be fun.”
Zoey was then asked who she would like to see win the men’s Ladder match, with her putting over LA Knight as the favourite.
“LA Knight’s on fire right now. I got to give it to LA Knight. He’s doing such a great job. Everything’s getting over. Every single thing that he’s doing is getting over, so I feel like it needs to go to LA Knight.”
Stark will compete in the match alongside Becky Lynch, Bayley, IYO SKY, Zelina Vega and Trish Stratus.
The men’s match will feature Logan Paul, LA Knight, Damian Priest, Ricochet, Shinsuke Nakamura, Butch and Santos Escobar.
transcription via Wrestling Inc.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Last Minute Change To AEW Collision