A WWE star has posted a Twitter ad for Marvel’s Thor: Love and Thunder.
Naomi, also known as Trinity Fatu, has been the topic of several headlines with various reports that the former SmackDown Women’s Champion will return to WWE alongside Sasha Banks in the near future.
Banks and Naomi recently appeared at the She-Hulk premiere in Hollywood, but it seems like the Marvel connection doesn’t end there.
The former WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion took to Twitter to post a photo of herself with the Mjolnir hammer and an ad for the release of Thor: Love and Thunder on Blu-ray and Digital.
You all know I bring the Thunder. Which is why I loved watching Jane become the Mighty Thor in @Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder. Get it now on Blu-ray & Digital, with exclusive bonus extras and deleted scenes. #AD @thorofficial
Naomi and Sasha Banks also recently appeared at the Andor premiere together as well.
Stay up to date with all those released or suspended from WWE at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- WWE Hall Of Famer Clarifies Royal Rumble 2023 Tease
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW