There is a new update on when AEW will start promoting the Battle of the Belts IV event.
All Elite Wrestling announced at the start of the year that the company would hold four special events a year on TNT with every match having a championship on the line.
This week, it was revealed that the next Battle of the Belts event will take place on Friday, October 7 live at 11PM ET.
Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer took to Twitter to provide some insight on when AEW would start promoting this show.
AEW will start promoting Battle of the Belts on 10/7 on tomorrow’s TV show.
The September 28 edition of Dynamite will feature AEW World Champion Jon Moxley vs. NJPW’s Juice Robinson of Bullet Club in a World Title Eliminator Match and Chris Jericho vs. Bandido for the ROH World Championship.
Stay up to date with the AEW roster’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- Another AEW Star Seemingly Preparing To Join WWE
- Does Vince McMahon Want To Leave WWE Revealed
- New Dolph Zigger Post-WWE Appearance Confirmed
- Bryan Danielson Names Who He’d Add To AEW’s Blackpool Combat Club
- Did Adam Copeland Beat Christian Cage For The AEW TNT Championship