A WWE star has received medical treatment recently.
Robert Roode has been missing from WWE television over the past few months since appearing on the June 25 edition of Raw.
It looks like Roode is using the time off to take care of any lingering issues.
The former United States Champion took to Instagram to reveal that he underwent medical treatment at Southlake Orthopaedics in Birmingham, Alabama.
Roode wrote the following caption:
“Heading home after what is hoped to be a successful trip to Birmingham AL . Big thank you to @southlakeortho and @andrews_sports_medicine for taking great care of me this week. Especially to the first class medical staff of Dr Micheal Ellerbusch , Dr Andrew Cordover and Dr Charles Carnel.”
It is still unknown how long Robert Roode will be out of action.
Stay up to date with Robert Roode’s win-loss record (for televised matches) at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Jon Moxley Addresses CM Punk WWE Return Promo
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- Long-Running WWE Program Ends
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- Update On Plans For Potential Roman Reigns & CM Punk WWE Feud
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- Details On Departed AEW Star’s ‘Fractured’ Relationship With Tony Khan
- Ronda Rousey AEW Status Update Following ROH Debut