Zelina Vega has pitched a big storyline for Legado Del Fantasma ahead of this year’s Money in the Bank premium live event.
The 2023 Money in the Bank show will emanate from the O2 Arena in London, England on July 2.
While we still have a five month wait for the show, some stars have already been thinking about their possible roles on the show, and beyond.
Speaking with WWE Deutschland, Vega noted that she wants to win the Money in the Bank briefcase alongside Santos Escobar.
Also discussing a potential King/Queen of the Ring storyline, Vega said:
“I was actually talking to Santos about this because wouldn’t it be cool to see Mr. and Mrs. Money in the Bank of me and Santos (Escobar)?”
“Wouldn’t it be cool to see a second-time Queen of the Ring winner with him as the King of the Ring? I feel like there’s just so much we can do there.”
The 2022 Money in the Bank briefcases were won by Liv Morgan and Austin Theory respectively.
Morgan successfully cashed her contract in on Ronda Rousey to win the SmackDown Women’s Championship later that night.
Theory was less lucky, choosing to use his contract to get a US Title match on the November 7 edition of Raw, but coming up short.
Stay up to date with WWE win/loss records for 2023 using our tracker right here.
Transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Former WWE Star Arrives In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Appearance Rumours
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Latest On Plans For AEW UK Debut
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens To Pay Tribute To Their Past At WrestleMania 39
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Big E Provides Latest Injury Update Amid WrestleMania Rumours