This page will keep track of every trademark that WWE has filed for with the United States Patent & Trademark Office through the year of 2023.
Along with each term/image that was filed for, you’ll see the date it was filed as well as the description. The description basically just explains what the trademark is intended to be used for.
This will be updated regularly each time new filings are made with the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO).
We do also separately cover any developments regarding the status of WWE’s trademarks and new filings in news on the site too.
Date: January 20
Description: Entertainment services, namely, wrestling exhibitions and performances by a professional wrestler and entertainer rendered live and through broadcast media including television and radio, and via the internet or commercial online service; providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network; providing information in the fields of sports and entertainment via an online community portal; providing a website in the field of sports entertainment information; fan club services, namely, organizing sporting events in the field of wrestling for wrestling fan club members; organizing social entertainment events for entertainment purposes for wrestling fan club members; providing online newsletters in the fields of sports entertainment; online journals, namely blogs, in the field of sports entertainment
- VIDEO: AEW Entrance Theme Plays At Royal Rumble Event
- Report: WWE/Saudi Arabia Relationship ‘Absolutely A Factor’ In Sami Zayn Plans
- Spoiler For Entrant #1 In Royal Rumble Match Revealed?
- Spoiler On Former Champion Planned For Tonight’s Royal Rumble
- Surprising Planned WWE Royal Rumble Match Order Revealed
- Cody Rhodes Wins WWE Royal Rumble 2023
- Top WWE Star Calls CM Punk ‘A Cancer’, Tells Him ‘Go Do Something Else’
- Here’s What Happened During WWE’s Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Spoiler On NXT Star Brought In For WWE Royal Rumble
- VIDEO: Another Failed Kofi Kingston Royal Rumble Moment