There are two routes that WWE could go down with an R-Truth led Hit Row.
The first would be to actually have Truth go serious, as he does rap himself, and just keep up the rap entourage as it was with Swerve in the group.
Or, the more likely option, is that the group would be a fun babyface group with current R-Truth at the helm. Not everyone needs to be at the top of the card, so both options sound fun to me.
- Released WWE Star Claims One Person Had ‘Weird Grudge’ Against Him, Vince McMahon’s Departure ‘Killed’ His Career
- Matt Riddle Next Move After WWE Release Revealed?
- Another Big Sign WWE Thinks Highly Of LA Knight
- WWE Star Reacts To Tag Team Partner Being Released
- Update On New WWE Ring Name Fans Speculated Was For Jade Cargill
- Ex-WWE Star To Make In-Ring Return After Five Years Away
- SPOILER: AEW Star Captures Championship Title
- Exciting Prospect Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- Injured WWE Star Returning To In-Ring Training Soon
- Mandy Rose Now Officially A Free Agent, Reveals Likelihood Of Returning To Wrestling