Find out who backstage was reportedly responsible for the highly praised AEW Double or Nothing Blackjack Battle Royal!
According to a new report from Fightful Select, there is one backstage name that was integral to laying out the match and putting things together.
After the AEW Double of Nothing card saw an exciting Blackjack Battle Royal featuring Orange Cassidy defending his International Championship against twenty other AEW stars, it has now been revealed who was behind the highly praised match.
Per the report, the person who was ‘integral’ in laying out the match was none other than Tony Khan himself.
With some on the roster not being certain they were set to feature in the Battle Royal until it was announced while others still expecting a Casino Battle Royal, the plans were said to be finalized for the match the night before.
With the final two (Swerve Strickland and Orange Cassidy) reportedly having input, it was noted that Tony Khan has a ‘knack’ for putting together the battle royals that are often enjoyed in AEW.
The duo is set to go to war again over the International Championship on this week’s upcoming episode of AEW Dynamite.
To read more about that match, you can click this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19