A new game mode is coming to the AEW Fight Forever video game and it’s a big one for last-man-standing fans.
AEW Fight Forever was released on June 29, 2023 on popular platforms, and currently sits at 68/100 on PC, 67/100 on Xbox S & X. 65/100 on Playstation 5 according to Metacritic.
On Nintendo Switch, the game currently sits at 54/100 on Metacritic while PS4 and XBox One don’t currently have a rating.
With updates coming for the game, AEW Games has now announced a new game mode that will be coming soon.
According to the AEW Games Twitter account, fans will be able to take part in the Stadium Stampede “Battle Royale” mode.
The game mode was unofficially revealed on June 27, with Kenny Omega also teasing the possibility of ROH and NJPW wrestlers featuring in the game.
The free download for the game will see thirty wrestlers compete to the be last man standing with the action taking place all over the stadium, as can be seen in the video below.
Kenny Omega responded to criticism of issues with the game on social media, promising continued support for the game.
The first patch for the game was released recently, fixing issues encountered across platforms.
30 wrestlers enter the stadium. Only one can reign supreme.
— AEW Games (@AEWGames) July 6, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Valuation Of Upcoming WWE SmackDown USA Network Deal Revealed