AEW has filed to trademark Blood & Guts, which as most will know is the name of their double-ringed cage match, which sees two teams enter at intervals. It’s a bit like WarGames but different.
Here is the full trademark application, which was submitted by AEW on March 27, 2022.
BLOOD & GUTS™ trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of
You can check out all AEW trademark applications right here using our tracker.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Blackpool Combat Club Match Announced For May 31 AEW Dynamite
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star