AEW star Wardlow has teased his return to TV, noting that he plans to ‘play dad’ when he makes his comeback.
The former TNT Champion took to Twitter to issue a warning to the AEW locker room.
Looks like I’m gonna have to play dad when I return, and teach this entire place about respect.
Wardlow hasn’t wrestled since the June 17 debut episode of Collision. On this show, the powerhouse dropped his TNT Title to Luchasaurus.
The popular star previously noted that he has missed wrestling, indicating that he’s pushing for a return to TV.
A possible reason for Wardlow’s absence was previously revealed, which you can read more about right here.
While Luchasaurus is officially the TNT Champion, Christian Cage has recently been parading around with the title belt.
Luchasaurus most recently defended his gold against Darby Allin at the September 3 All Out pay-per-view.
Stay up to date with every AEW title change of 2023 using our tracker at this link.
Looks like I’m gonna have to play dad when I return, and teach this entire place about respect
— Wardlow (@RealWardlow) September 7, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Update On Another Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW