Oney Lorcan (Biff Busick) was one of the 18 names who were released from WWE last night (November 4).
Oney posted a video on his YouTube channel talking about his release from the company, and interestingly has a 90 day non-compete clause, despite being an NXT star. This could be due to Lorcan having a run on 205 Live prior to it becoming an NXT production.
Busick’s first announced post-WWE booking has been confirmed today, when wXw announced that he would be a part of the annual 16 Carat Gold tournament in March.
Mar 4 to 6th, Oberhausen, Germany.
Less than 100 festival passes remaining at https://t.co/1JWeLOnbFq
— wXw Germany (@wXwGermany) November 5, 2021
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?
- Xavier Woods Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- WWE Star Aliyah Dealing With An Injury