CM Punk has shared a message ahead of AEW All In at London’s Wembley Stadium which kicks off in just a couple of hours.
Punk will be in action on the show, defending the ‘Real’ World Championship against Samoa Joe.
Punk has taken to his Instagram Story to share an image that was originally posted by Buddy Matthews of Punk and the House of Black walking the streets of London, and Punk shared a message of his own as well.
“Met a lot of fans from so many different countries. Tried to see as many of you as I could. Appreciate you all. Thank you for many years of support. Enjoy the show.”
As for the House of Black – Matthews, Malakai Black and Brody King with Julia Hart – they’ll be defending the AEW World Trios Championship against The Acclaimed and Billy Gunn.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Last Minute Change To AEW Collision