Dustin Rhodes has shared his thoughts on the progression of AEW’s women’s division, believing it is one of the company’s strengths.
Speaking on Busted Open Radio, Rhodes noted that he believes that AEW’s female locker-room will only get stronger moving forward.
Reflecting on the division’s growth, Rhodes said:
“I feel really good about it because if you look back to day one, they’ve grown so much.
“They’re still coming to my training practices every week, and we drill, we teach new things, we fix wrongs, things like that, and we just do it every single week, and that repetition and get them a little loose, with my talking about the audience and making people feel something.
“To me, I believe they’re doing an excellent job, and I believe our women’s division is only gonna get stronger and stronger.
“It’s really good right now, and I’m happy to see it because it took some time to get there, and it’s there, and we’re kind of thriving in that area.”
AEW President Tony Khan recently addressed heat between two former AEW Women’s Champions, noting that they won’t ever get along.
Transcription via Fightful.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win