LA Knight has very quickly become one of WWE’s most popular stars, with his segments recently drawing in major viewers on social media.
Recently, LA Knight appeared in a pre-show segment with Hit Row in Madison Square Garden, which saw Knight lay out both Top Dolla and Ashante ‘Thee’ Adonis with his Blunt Force Trauma finisher.
Amid Knight’s rising popularity, former WWE star Stevie Richards uploaded a video to his YouTube channel, where he broke down and analysed the move.
Richards himself recently spoke to Chris Van Vliet, where he revealed that his in-ring career is effectively over after a recent spinal surgery he had.
Knight will be hoping to whip out the Blunt Force Trauma on this week’s SmackDown, when he takes on Sheamus, Rey Mysterio and Cameron Grimes in a four-way ‘Austin Theory Invitational’ to determine a challenger for the United States Championship.
The winner of the four-way will face Santos Escobar on the July 28 episode of SmackDown for the right to face off against Austin Theory.
LA Knight appeared in a two minute promo segment on SmackDown that accumulated nearly 4 million views on social media in under 24 hours.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname
- Tony Khan Doubles Down On WrestleDream 2023 Marking A ‘New Era In AEW’
- Shawn Michaels Reveals Edict From Vince McMahon About NXT Ratings