Hulk Hogan has announced a new engagement; find out who the WWE legend has gotten engaged to in 2023 after over a year of dating.
Hogan revealed the news of his engagement to TMZ Sports, saying that he popped the question at a restaurant in Tampa, Florida this past week after dating his future bride for over a year.
Hulk Hogan’s fiancée is a yoga instructor named Sky Daily with the pair beginning to date shortly after his his divorce from second wife, Jennifer McDaniel, was finalized.
Hogan married McDaniel in 2010 after his divorce from first wife Linda Hogan was settled in 2009.
Hogan noted to TMZ Sports that Daily has three children of her own and that he has grown to care for them as well as his bride-to-be over their relationship.
Hogan famously has two children of his own, Brooke and Nick, who appeared alongside himself and first wife Linda in their reality series, ‘Hogan Knows Best’.
You can keep up with all the latest news from around WWE by clicking this link.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Major Spoiler For Jade Cargill WWE Debut?
- Which WWE Brand Jade Cargill Is Expected To Debut On Revealed
- John Cena, Cody Rhodes & More Announced For NXT Airing Against Edge’s AEW Debut Match
- Update On Becky Lynch WWE Status
- Tony Khan Interested In Free Agent Rumored To Join AEW Or WWE
- Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Debut Reaches Impressive Media Numbers
- Unseen Footage Of Surprise Return On WWE Raw
- ‘Too Clean, Too Perfect’ – WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Wasn’t Into’ Top AEW WrestleDream Match