Jonathan Gresham has revealed that he has tested positive for COVID-19, so will miss this weekend’s PWG Battle of Los Angeles shows.
Gresham had previously missed his scheduled appearance at GCW’s ‘The Wrld On GCW’ show at the Hammerstein Ballroom. Confirming that his absence was due to a positive COVID-19 test, Gresham tweeted:
“Unfortunately, I will not be making it to LA tomorrow for BOLA. I recently caught covid, and as a result, I had to miss GCW at the Hammerstein Ballroom. I am still testing positive as of today and don’t want to put any colleagues/fans in harms way.”
Gresham last wrestled at TERMINUS All Roads Lead Here, defending his ROH Original World Championship against IMPACT Wrestling’s Josh Alexander. On the same show, Bandido defended his version of the ROH World Title against Baron Black.
The title discrepancy comes after ROH Final Battle, when Gresham defeated Jay Lethal for the gold. Bandido was originally set to defend his ROH World Title against Gresham, but tested positive for COVID-19 ahead of the event.
An Undisputed ROH World Champion will be determined at ROH Supercard of Honor in April.
Unfortunately, I will not be making it to LA tomorrow for BOLA. I recently caught covid, and as a result, I had to miss GCW at the Hammerstein Ballroom.
I am still testing positive as of today and don't want to put any colleagues/fans in harms way.
— G R E S H A M (@TheJonGresham) January 28, 2022
- Roman Reigns Vs. Sami Zayn Date Announced
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- SmackDown Kicks Off With Status Update On The Bloodline
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Details Of Another AEW Backstage Altercation Revealed
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble
- AEW Star Provides Update After Surgery
- Kyle O’Reilly Update Following Post-Surgical Issue
- WWE Name Believes Rising Star Will Be Universal Champion One Day
- Independent Promotion Announces Working Relationship With WWE