Jonathan Gresham has revealed that he has tested positive for COVID-19, so will miss this weekend’s PWG Battle of Los Angeles shows.
Gresham had previously missed his scheduled appearance at GCW’s ‘The Wrld On GCW’ show at the Hammerstein Ballroom. Confirming that his absence was due to a positive COVID-19 test, Gresham tweeted:
“Unfortunately, I will not be making it to LA tomorrow for BOLA. I recently caught covid, and as a result, I had to miss GCW at the Hammerstein Ballroom. I am still testing positive as of today and don’t want to put any colleagues/fans in harms way.”
Gresham last wrestled at TERMINUS All Roads Lead Here, defending his ROH Original World Championship against IMPACT Wrestling’s Josh Alexander. On the same show, Bandido defended his version of the ROH World Title against Baron Black.
The title discrepancy comes after ROH Final Battle, when Gresham defeated Jay Lethal for the gold. Bandido was originally set to defend his ROH World Title against Gresham, but tested positive for COVID-19 ahead of the event.
An Undisputed ROH World Champion will be determined at ROH Supercard of Honor in April.
Unfortunately, I will not be making it to LA tomorrow for BOLA. I recently caught covid, and as a result, I had to miss GCW at the Hammerstein Ballroom.
I am still testing positive as of today and don't want to put any colleagues/fans in harms way.
— G R E S H A M (@TheJonGresham) January 28, 2022
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 18, 2022
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- Ember Moon Seemingly Ruled Out As AEW Joker
- Update On Sasha Banks WWE Backstage Heat
- Johnny Elite Debuts On AEW Dynamite In Owen Cup
- Major Kenny Omega AEW Update
- Huge Announcement Regarding Roman Reigns WWE Future
- Fans Excited As AJ Lee Potentially Teases In-Ring Return
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Chris Jericho & William Regal Set Up Huge Match For AEW Double Or Nothing